Our Comfort Guarantee
Built for comfort, made for work –
Steel Blue boots are tailor-made for your trade.
When you wear your Steel Blue boots you’ll experience:
Less shock forces
To your feet, knees, hips and lower back.
More flexibility in the sole
Thanks to hi-tech materials.
The feeling of lightweight work boots
That are durable and fit-for-purpose.
Less stress-related injuries
To the feet, ankles, knees, hips and lower back.
Greater comfort and overall wellbeing
So you can focus on getting the job done.
Improve Your Foot Health
Steel Blue has set the pace for comfortable, durable safety boots. It’s proven that our patented Trisole® Comfort Technology soling system is more effective in cushioning and absorbing shock.
This innovative technology includes our full-length Ortho Rebound® Footbed, which is specially designed to cushion, cradle and support the entire foot from heel to toe. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness.
We also use soft, flexible PORON® cushioning inserts to keep your feet free from odor-causing bacteria and fungus. Meanwhile, our abrasion resistant, high wicking top cover materials ensure your feet stay dry.
Improve your foot health with a pair of Steel Blue boots.
- Premium Water Resistant Leather with high quality internal linings
- A Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) with edge protector
- A footbed top cover made from abrasion resistant, high wicking material that keeps your foot dry
- An anti-fatigue Polyurethane footbed that rebounds shock
- A flexible antimicrobial insole that allows for greater movement
- A support shank for extra stability
- Energy absorbing antibacterial PORON® inserts for your toes and heel (to help retain the ‘like-new’ performance, softness and flexibility)
- A lightweight shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole
- A strong, long-wearing Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) or heat resistant Nitrile Outsole
Enjoy Better Body Health
We all know that our feet help us get from A to B, but with every step they’re also absorbing up to twice your bodyweight in force. Any issues with your feet can throw your entire body out of alignment, causing pain and discomfort.
That’s why having supportive, comfortable, fit-for-purpose work boots is so important for your overall wellbeing. Happier feet mean less body fatigue and more productivity.
Steel Blue has developed our unique range of comfortable, lightweight premium work boots so you can enjoy better body health.
Our 6-Month Warranty
We use premium manufacturing technology to ensure your Steel Blue boots are built to last.
If you do have a manufacturing issue with your work boots, our 6-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty will ensure they’re replaced or refunded (as long as they’ve been correctly fitted and maintained).
All you need to do is return them to the store you bought them from within 6 months of purchase and with your receipt.