Introducing the Steel Blue – Blue Heeler
The Steel Blue – Blue Heeler is the newest addition to Steel Blue’s range of Men’s work boots.
The Steel Blue – Blue Heeler is Steel Blue’s first Men’s Western Style safety boot to launch in the United States of America.
Tough, resilient, hardworking and reliable, these Western Style safety boots have been designed to get you through any situation, just like the Blue Heeler working dog; they are built tough and ready for any working environment.
Packed with Steel Blue’s innovative technology and safety features, the Blue Heeler is a lightweight, pull on boot made from Oak colored Waterproof cowhide leather. The durable, yet supple leather assists with less break-in time, making these work boots comfortable from day one.
For easier on and off, the Blue Heeler features a Waterproof elasticated gusset on the inside of the leg seam which reduces stress on materials and ensures ultimate comfort.
Steel Blue is well known for cutting-edge safety footwear design. “With this boot, we have taken the next step in style and safety” says Steve Nash, VP Sales Americas at Steel Blue. The Blue Heeler has been awarded with the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance. The APMA has been in existence for more than 100 years and is the leading source of foot and ankle health information. The APMA Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found to promote beneficial foot health, which reinforces Steel Blue’s focus on comfort and durability.
The Blue Heeler is backed by a 60-Day 100% Comfort Guarantee and includes a range of technology features:
- Ethically and environmentally sourced premium cowhide leather
- 200j ErgoDefender™ Steel Toe Cap – the wide toe box allows toes to spread comfortably
- Full-length extra thick Ortho Rebound® insole ensures knees, hips and back are cushioned. The S-shaped auxetic design pattern in the heel of the insole reduces shock and absorbs impact
- Waterproof Elastic Gusset reduces stress on the premium leather for easy foot entry and exit
- Slip & Oil Resistant Outsole that is heat resistant to 266°F
- Electrical Hazard (EH) properties which offer secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents
All Steel Blue boots feature Trisole Comfort Technology which works to cushion the feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue. Steel Blue safety boots are independently certified to American Standard ASTM F2413 and other major international safety standards.
The Blue Heeler work boot is available to purchase now! To find your closest Steel Blue stockist, click here.
Click here to see the range of sizes available and for further information on the premium materials included in this 100% Comfort Guaranteed work boot.