All Steel Blue boots feature waterproof soles and premium quality Water Resistant Leather. This reduces foot odour and bacteria while also extending the life of your work boots.
Steel Blue’s Waterproof and Water Resistant work boots will keep your feet comfortable in damp and wet conditions.
Premium quality Water Resistant Leather
Water Resistant Treatments
The leather we use for our work boots is treated all the way through during the tanning process so it becomes Water Resistant. This means it repels water from the surface.
Type of Leather
The level of water resistance depends on the type of leather as well. For example, Full-Grain, waxy leather is more resistant than velvet-like Nubuck leather.
Our Water Resistant range of Steel Blue safety boots comply with:
- Australian and New Zealand Safety Footwear Standard AS/NZS 2210.3
- International/European Safety Footwear Certification EN ISO 20345
- American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413
Steel Blue Non-Safety boots that are Water Resistant comply with:
- Australian and New Zealand Safety Footwear Standard AS/NZS 2210.5
- International/European Safety Footwear Certification EN ISO 20347
- American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2892